We invite you to experience the
Do It Right Protocol Training Courses!
Fundamental Protocol Training Course - Experience our dynamic and informative 3½-day interactive training program developed for ALL "protocol" and "front-office" personnel. Sharpen or learn all your protocol skills; and expand your 'network' of protocol and front-office professionals throughout the world!!!
(click "Class Info" button for more detailed information on the specific courses)
Enhanced Protocol Training Course -- Experience another dynamic, informative and very interactive 3 1/2-day training course developed with you in mind----individuals looking to "enhance" and "sharpen" the protocol knowledge gained from our 'Fundamental Protocol Training Course".
** Please note that it is a pre-requisite to attend our Fundamental Course prior to attending our Enhanced Course. The Enhanced Course not only has additional enhanced information, but it is also a "continuation" of our Fundamental Course. This change was taken due to feedbacks from attendees of our Enhanced and Fundamental Course. **
Our training is beneficial to all government employees, military personnel, contractors, Department of Defense civilians or anyone that works in or around any protocol situation or requires general protocol information such as information about: Visiting dignitaries, Order of Precedence, Conference Planning, Ceremonies, Office Calls, coordinating Changes of Command, Dinners, Working Luncheons, Dining In/Out Events, and more! This training is not only beneficial to assigned protocol personnel, but also offers important training and insight on protocol management to supervisory and support staff that may be responsible for, or delegated assignments pertinent to a variety of protocol issues.
NOTE: A "Combined" Protocol Training Course" will be offered in June 2015. For more information about this course, please see our "Class Info" page.
*** WE CAN COME TO YOU TOO !! ***
If you have several individuals that could utilize this training and you would like to save your organization thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in travel and per diem costs, we have the answer!
We can offer our training at your location. Our availability would be based on currently scheduled courses and other factors. In order to get a free quote of the cost of the course for your organization, please contact us with the following details:
- Organization, Location, Point of Contact information (name, commercial telephone # and e-mail address), Number of expected attendees, and the availability of a training room and all requirements at your location.
"Annual Worldwide Protocol Training Refresher & Workshop"
by Do It Right Protocol Training
The 3rd Annual Worldwide Protocol Workshop & Refresher held from in August 2013 was a great success!! The feedback received from the attendees has been absolutely positive and there was representation from throughout the services and from throughout the world. Guest speakers included a flag officer from the US Army; a representative from a service General Counsels Office (Ethics) working out of the Pentagon; the "E-Invite" specialist from AFIT supporting all of the Department of Defense; and finally representatives from the office responsible for actually publishing any updated Precedence Listings under the Department of Defense.
At this time we hope to conduct our 4th Annual Worldwide Protocol Training Refresher & Workshop in early 2016.
We expect our future workshop/updates to be a 2 1/2 to 3-day workshop & update that will hone protocol and front office professional's skills and assist in adding to their network of information and personnel; to include guest speakers, guest presenters and meeting other protocol and front office professionals and garnering more up-to-date information!!! For next year's event we hope to include the following:
- Flag Officer & SES guest speakers (receive their point of view of what is expected from protocol and front office support)!
- A "Networking" Social with all the attendees
- Presentations & discussions covering numerous subjects that will be published at a later date. These presentations will be given by numerous guest speakers/presenters with a wealth of knowledge and years of experience!!!
- An example of some of the subjects covered at our 2010 event:
- "The 360 Degree Leader"--including how to "lead your leader"
- Pre-deployment & Deployed Protocol Support (will include guest presenters with hands-on experience)
- Dealing with Stress in the Workplace
- Suggested Proper Attire for Protocol Events
- Guest Presenters from offices that protocol staffs would routinely have the need to negotiate with (i.e.: Hotel/Resort Sales Managers and Restaurant/Catering Management)
- Ethics Training
- Guest Presenter from an organization that could do the work for you for those of you searching for the perfect location to hold a conference or off-site event.
- More subjects to come...We request input from all our previous attendees to attempt to ensure we get out the most up-to-date information along with the hottest protocol issues.
- We can tell you that we believe, and the feedback has stated, that last year's workshop was definitely a helpful event and future events will be useful in adding to your "protocol toolbox"!